Overnight Oats | A Simple Breakfast | Deliciousfooddude

                                           

Hello,

How is everyone doing across the globe? I have been doing well but just got a little off track and with the rains in Mumbai, I wasn't in the mood to write about anything but then now that the sun is back, I feel much better and I'm back with another simple breakfast recipe.

In school, we were taught that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I'm a total believer in that. I love eating breakfast and there are days wherein I would eat breakfast items for my lunch. Before I went vegan, my breakfast would be a mixed bag as it would consist of sugary cereals, eggs, paratha loaded with butter and so many other items. Now my breakfast is very much sorted, I eat a healthy one and I'm here to share one of them today.

Ingredients 
Oats
Almond milk
Dates
Apricot
Banana
Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin seeds

How To Make

In a bowl, add 2 handfuls of oats, add 200 ml of almond milk I have used chocolate flavored one and keep it overnight. Before eating I had 2 tablespoons of milk, added dates, apricot and mixed it well. Finally, I garnished it with sliced bananas and a sprinkle of sunflower and pumpkin seeds. 

This breakfasthas been my go-to and I will be posting more recipes here soon. Also, did you check out my Black Eyed Peas Burger Patty recipe? If not here is the link. 


Like always if you have any questions regarding the recipe you can ask them in the comments or reach me on Instagram, my handle is @deliciousfooddude

Till then stay safe, stay positive and I'll be back with more simple homemade recipes. 



Comments