Black Eyed Peas Burger Patty | Simple Vegan Recipe | Deliciousfooddude

Black Eyed Peas Burger Patty

Hey,

Hope everyone is doing well across the globe and I've actually been busy with a lot of stuff hence haven't been able to post recipes on a regular basis.

Today, I will again take you back to my childhood. Black Eyed Peas was something which was cooked on a regular basis and it was one of those things which I ate without making a fuss. To date, the recipe which we eat at home is something that hasn't changed one bit. Now coming to the recipe.

List of Ingredients
Handful Of Black Eyed Peas
Onions
Coriander
Breadcrumbs
Salt
Pepper
Lemon juice
Green chilies

The Process
Start by soaking the black-eyed peas for 2-3 hours, then in a pressure cooker, cook it for not more than 2 whistles. Once that is done, remove them and mash them roughly. Now in a separate bowl add the onions, breadcrumbs, green chilies, salt, pepper and finally add the mashed black-eyed peas, mix them together and then add a dash of lemon juice. Once the mixture is done, make a round ball and then shape them with your hands. 

Pressure Cooked Black Eyed Peas
The Mixture With Black Eyed Peas

Black Eyed Peas Burger Patty

Finally coming to the cooking of these black-eyed peas burger patty, you can either deep fry them or cook them on a pan just like I have done.

Black Eyed Peas Burger Patty

Like always if you have any questions regarding the recipe you can ask them in the comments or reach me on Instagram, my handle is @deliciousfooddude

Also, did you check out my Stuffed Eggplant Recipe? If not here is the link

 
Till then stay safe, stay positive and I'll be back with more simple homemade recipes. 

Comments

Popular Posts