Vegetable Pasta | Simple & Quick Recipe For Beginners




It's been a long time since I wrote here so, apologies for that. Hope everyone reading this is doing well and the reason I've been away is because I've been busy with a lot of stuff and then there was the festival of Diwali which we celebrate here in India. 

Now getting to the point, today's recipe is something that is a very easy to cook and trust me it's way better than having instant noodles or pasta. So, let's get straight into it

List of Ingredients
1. Pasta (Your choice)
2. Bunch Of Spinach
3. 1 onion
4. 1 capsicum
5. Salt
6. Black Pepper
7. Garlic
8. Olive oil
9. Red Chilli Flakes

The Process
In a vessel, add 2 tbs olive oil, chopper garlic, bunch of Spinach leaves and let that wilt. In another vessel, add water for the pasta, once the water is boiling add your pasta and it will take 10 mins. Once the spinach has wilted, add the onions, capsicum, salt and black pepper according to your taste and cook it on a low heat with a cover. Once the pasta is done, add the pasta to the veggies and some pasta water too. Cook the pasta and the veggies for another 5-10 mins and serve with hot. I didn't add cheese to this but you can add it at the end with red chilli flakes if you like the heat.

I hope you try this recipe and if you have any questions about it, you can always get in touch with me in the comments section or reach me on my Instagram handle @deliciousfooddude

Comments