A Little Bit About Me!

Hey,

My name is Puneet Rawtani, I hope everyone is doing fine considering the conditions we are in around the world. Why am i here? quite funny i have been wanting to write about my love for food for the longest time but never had the courage of doing something that wasn't in my comfort zone. So here it is I am challenging myself to see where this journey will take me and without failures, one cannot grow and i have seen my share of them which I would share in the coming weeks but primarily here i would share my love for food which has been present ever since i have been a kid.

I firmly believe that once you put your mind to do things you will get those things done at any cost but everything legally :p. Now back to the topic of food. I have been taking a lot of pictures for my Instagram and i always get asked about the recipe and i want to take this space and turn it into one of those pages where people who really enjoy cooking can go through new recipes that simple, doable, affordable and let's not forget tasty. 

Here is my Instagram handle

https://www.instagram.com/deliciousfooddude/

I hope i will see you all there and i shall be updating this blog with some yummy recipes from time to time. Till then stay safe and stay positive.

Comments